Download and Clean Install Windows 10 November 2019 Update version 1909
Microsoft Roll out Windows 10 November 2019 Update version 1909 for everyone. This is Windows 10 1909 has few new features such as additional options for managing app notifications, easier calendar editing shortcuts, and focuses on performance improvements, enterprise features and quality enhancements. If you are already running the latest Windows 10 version 1903 will find 1909 to be a small, minimally obtrusive update that takes few minutes to download and install. Well, older Windows 10 devices (like 1803 or 1809, for example) will find feature updates 1909 like a traditional feature update in terms of size and amount of time required to install it. Also, you can manually upgrade to Windows 10 version 1909 using the official upgrade Assistant or Media Creation Tool. But if you are looking for fresh installation, or upgrade to the latest release or previous version (such as Windows 8.1 and Windows 7) Here how to Download and Clean Install Windows 10 November 2019 Update version 1909.
Windows 10 version 1909 system requirement
Before performing clean Install Windows 10 November 2019 Update first make sure your computer hardware meets the minimum system requirement to install windows 10. Here below are the minimum System Requirement to install windows 10.
- Memory: 2GB of RAM for 64-bit architecture and 1GB of RAM for 32-bit.
- Storage: 20GB of free space on 64-bit systems and 16GB of free space on 32-bit.
- Although not officially documented, it’s good to have up to 50GB of free storage for a flawless experience.
- CPU clock speed: Up to 1GHz.
- Screen resolution: 800 x 600.
- Graphics: Microsoft DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- All latest Intel processors are supported including i3, i5, i7, and i9.
- Up through the AMD, 7th generation processors are supported.
- AMD Athlon 2xx processors, AMD Ryzen 3/5/7 2xxx and others are also supported.
Backup Important Data
- Perform a clean install will erase all data from your System installation drive (basically C: drive). We strongly recommend Backup all your important data to an external drive.
- Also Backup and note down the digital license of the software your using.
- Backup your current windows and Office license key.
- Temporarily disconnect all other hard drives except the primary drive onto which you’ll install Windows.
Also With the power turned off, simply disconnect all other external drives from their USB ports, except the flash drive or optical drive to be used during the installation process. This step will prevent the possibility of accidentally deleting any files or partitions from those drives when preparing the primary drive for the Windows installation.
Pre-Requirement for Windows 10 Installation
- Windows 10 Installation Media / Bootable Windows 10 USB Drive
- CD / DVD Drive / USB DVD ROM Drive
If you don’t have an Installation media you can download and use the Windows Media Creation Tool to Download and Create windows 10 installation media like DVD or Make your USB bootable.
If you are looking for Windows 10 version 1909 ISO you can get it here.
Clean Install Windows 10 version 1909
To begin with, the installation, Insert installation media or Connect your Bootable USB drive to Laptop or Desktop. Now Set your BIOS setting your computer to boot from a DVD or USB Drive.
To do this Access the bios setting Restart the system while restart press F2, F12, Or del key (depend on your system manufacturer, Most of the time Del key access the BIOS setup.) to enter the Boot Options Setup.
Use the arrow keys on your keyboard, navigate to the Boot tab and set CD/DVD or Removable Device to the first position and set it to be the first device to boot from.
After making the changes press the F10 key to make save changes. Once you have done this, with your USB connected or media drive to your laptop/ desktop, restart the System. At start ask for “press any key to boot from installation media” press any key on the keyboard your computer will boot from the installation media.
Windows 10 Installation Process
- You will see the following screen.
- Choose the Language to install, the Time & Currency format and the Keyboard or Input method, and click on Next.
- On the next window click on Install Now.
- Next, you should see the Windows product activation screen.
If you do not have a Windows 10 product activation key, or if you have previously installed and activated Windows 10 and are reinstalling, then click below where it says “I don’t have a product key.” Otherwise, enter your Windows product key and then click Next.
(In some cases, especially if you are upgrading, you can use your valid product key from Windows 7 or 8.1 in place of a valid Windows 10 product key. We cannot guarantee this will work in every situation or indefinitely, but currently, this seems to still be a valid method of activating Windows 10 product installations. )
- Now select the Windows 10 version you wish to install.
- For most users, this will, and is recommended to be Home version.
- Educational and other users should select according to the type of license identified on your product packaging or information.
- Then, click Next.
- You will be presented with the License terms, Accept it and click on Next.
- Now select the type of installation you want.
- Do you want to upgrade your existing Windows installation and keep the files and settings, or do you want to Custom install Windows?
- Since we want to go in for fresh or clean install windows 10, select Custom Install.
- Next, you will be asked the Partition where you want to install Windows 10.
- Select your partition carefully and click Next.
- If you did not create a partition earlier, this setup wizard also lets you create one now.
- After Create partitions select the drive you want to install windows click next.
If you get any error while creating partition check how to Fix ” we couldn’t create a new partition or locate an existing one “
- Windows 10 installation will start.
- It will copy setup files, install features, install updates if any, and finally clean up the residual installation files.
- Once this is done, your PC will restart.
- After the core installation files have finished installing, you will advance to the configuration portion of the installation and Cortana will make its introduction.
- Cortana is the Windows “digital agent” and is intended to help you get things done and make navigating the remainder of the Windows installation, and Windows in general, easier.
- Select your region on the next screen select keyboard layout and click Next again.
- The next window will ask you to sign in with your Microsoft account.
- What you do here is largely up to you, and you may choose to create a local account rather than creating one that attaches your Windows 10 installation and product activation to your Microsoft account.
- For most users, we suggest creating a new Microsoft account/ID if you don’t already currently have one.
- Or you can click on the offline account option to create a local user account.
- Now on the next window asks if you want to attach a pin to your account.
- You may make your own decision either way.
- Then it will ask you about whether you want Windows to save and sync your information to the Onedrive cloud.
- Select yes or no it’s your discussion but we recommend select No.
- Then on the next screen, you’ll need to make a determination as to whether you wish to enable Cortana or not.
- Now on the next screen select Privacy settings for your Device and click next.
- That’s all wait while Windows sets up the remainder of your hardware and configures whatever final settings it needs to configure.
- And after wait a few minutes you will get the desktop screen.
- Congratulations you have successfully installed windows 10 November 2019 Update version 1909 on your Desktop/Laptop.
- Printer stopped working after windows 10 update 2019
- How To Reset Network Settings (To Default setup) In Windows 10
- Microsoft Edge disappeared after windows 10 update? Here how to Get it back
- Windows 10 upgrade assistant stuck at 99%, Here 5 Solutions you may try
- WiFi connected but no internet Access Windows 10 (5 Working fixes)