Getting Some settings are managed by your organization bug while open Settings on Windows 10 Laptop / Computer ? Looking for ways to rid of this Windows Bug. Here Apply Bellow solutions.You can fix this problem by tweaking group policy or registry. If You are Windows 10 home Basic User then Group policy options will not available for you. So you can skip the first solution ( fix Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization using Group policy Editor option ) Direct move to Registry Tweak to Fix Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization.
Fix Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization
From Group policy Editor
For this we first need to open Group policy Editor. You can do this by press Win + R, Then Type gpedit.msc and hit enter key. Here on Local Group policy Editor Window navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data collection and Preview Builds.
Here on Data and Preview Builds selected, you’ll see an option labeled Allow Telemetry on the right side of the window. Double-click it to change its options. At the top of the Allow Telemetry options window, click Enabled. and then select either Enhanced or Full as shown in the picture below. Then click apply and ok to make save changes.
If this problem appear in windows update window, do these things:
- Like before, Open gpedit.msc and go to Computer configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Update.
- Then, Double click on Configure Automatic Updates.
- Mark Not Configured.
- Now, Click apply and OK.
For Desktop Background Change window,
- Navigate to Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization > Prevent changing desktop background
- Set it as Not Configured or Disabled
For Notification Window:
- User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Start Menu and Taskbar > Notifications > Turn off toast notifications.
Lock Screen Settings:
- The location is Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Prevent changing Lock screen image
- Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Do not display the Lock screen.
- Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization > Prevent changing theme
Now Restart Windows to take effect the policy changes you have made. Then After check the windows bug Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization is fixed. If not then open same group policy Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data collection and Preview Builds. Double click on Allow Telemetry And Disable the Option Which you previously Enabled. Again restart windows to take changes effect, And check the Bug is fixed.
Registry Editor Tweak
As discussed Before if you are Windows Home Basic user then you don’t have group policy feature to apply above solution. But you can Tweak on Windows registry Settings to Fix this.
Note : Windows registry are essitnal part of OS any wrong modification will cause serious problem. We recommend Create system restore point before make any changes.
- Open Run. To open it Press Windows Logo Key + R from keyboard.
- Type regedit and press Enter.
- Now, You will have to navigate to a location which depends on how you are actually encountering this problem.
If it appears in notification settings
- At first, Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Policies > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > PushNotifications from registry editor.
- Now, you will see NoToastApplicationNotification. Double click on it.
Note : If you dont find this Simply right click on Current Version -> New key -> Rename it to PushNotifaction. Then click on it and again On right pane right click -> New -> Dword 32 Value -> rename It to NoToastApplicationNotification.
- Now change its value 1 to 0. 1 is default value. You will make it 0.
- Click on OK.
- Now, Sign out your Microsoft Account. Sign in again.
- Now see the problem has gone.
For Wallpaper Setting:
- Go to SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop
Again Double click on Active Desktop Dword key and change its value to 0 Close registry Editor and restart windows Now c
I hope After Apply These Group policy and Windows Registry tweak The windows bug Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization will get fixed. Have any query, suggestion Feel free to comment bellow. Also read from our blog How To Fix Device Driver Problems On Windows 10