Unfortunately deleted some important files from your PC, USB drive, Memory Card? Try iBeesoft Data Recovery a most powerful data recovery software that helps to recover your all deleted, formatted or lost files from computer, external hard drive, SSD, USB, memory card, digital camera, etc. It’s user friendly interface help user quickly and easily recover all file types based on FAT, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, HFS+ file systems, such as photos, graphic, document, audio, video, email and many other file types. And Its streamlined design saves time and avoids unnecessary steps that could otherwise confuse novice users, making data recovery as easy as clicking a few buttons while delivering excellent results.
Can I Recover formatted, inaccessible/RAW disk Data?
Yes iBeesoft Data Recovery provides comprehensive undelete or unformat recovery solution to get back all lost data from hard drives, such as you can recover lost data for sudden deletion, formatting, hard drive corruption, inaccessible/RAW disk, virus infection (especially ransomware/malware attack), system crash, volume loss, improper operation or other reasons.
With a quick scan, you can find lost data files from removable media and hard drive which is internal. If you cannot find your desired lost files with a quick scan, then you can use deep scan feature. The deep scan will scan all drives of your computer very deeply.
Also you can control the recovery wizard according to the need, you could pause, restart during the scan process. Just a few clicks, you can get all lost data back.
- Recover Deleted Files
- Use ‘Shift + Delete’ to delete files before having a backup
- Right-click menu or just press ‘Delete’to delete file
- Clear Recycle Bin before without backup
- Restore File from Formatted Drives
- Unexpectedly format partition, hard drive or storage media.
- Prompt ‘Media/Drive’ is not formatted, would you like to format now?
- Device initialization, inaccessible or unreadable device, others error etc.
- Partition Recovery
- Partition is hidden or lost
- Delete partition by accident
- Partition loss due to repartition, clone, other hard disk accident etc.
- RAW Drive Recovery
- File system is displayed as “RAW” or partition Table Damage
- Disk displays as RAW or ‘Media/Drive is not formatted
- Recover data from RAW, inaccessible, corrupted drive, etc
- Recover Data Due to the Wrong Operation
- Incorrectly cut, copy, move data/folder
- Restore factory settings without backup
- Close or pull out the storage media during writing data etc…
- Other Reasons Recovery
- Virus attacks
- System / Hard Drive / Sofware crashed, or Windows reinstalled etc.
- Other unknown reasons
Support Various File Formats
File types such as images, video, music, archived, email docs and others can be retrieved easily and almost without fail. The iBeeSoft recovery system can read various HDD format types such as NTFS, FAT32, FAT, ext2, ext3, exFAT, NTFSS and HSFs.
Data From Supported Devices
Moreover, you’ll be able to use iBeeSoft on any computer OS, whether it be Mac OS X 10.6 and above, and Windows XP/2000/Vista/7/8 and 10. You can retrieve files from microSD cards, USB thumb drives and similar storage devices.
iBeesoft Data Recovery System Requirements for Windows OS
- Operating System Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
- CPU 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM 256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space The minimum of space for running is 200 MB.
- File System FAT(FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, HFS+
How to Recover Data using iBeesoft Data Recovery
Using iBeesoft Data Recovery is very easy simply Download the free trial version of iBeesoft Data Recovery (its very tiny only 7.5 MB) for your Local PC. Open the downloaded file and run as administrator to install on your system after that Launch the application. From the main window, you can see the supported file types. By default, all file types are selected. You can uncheck the one you don’t need by uncheck it. Next, click “Start” to let the software scan your Windows 10 for lost files.
In the next windows, you’re supposed to select the partition to scan the deleted files. You must know where you had saved them, right? Note If you deleted the files on your desktop, please select the partition C. Lets think For example some data deleted from E drive, that cause you need to select the Local Disk E as shown image below.
This page will show the retrieved data, and you can quickly find them by “path” “type” “time” and search. Here In the result window, you can choose the deleted files you need, and click “Recover” to save them again to your computer.
If the files you need are not found, please try the “deep scan” function. It will scan your computer carefully for the deleted files. For Better understanding you can watch video tutorial below How to recover Deleted files on Windows 10 using iBeesoft Data Recovery.
Grab iBeesoft data recovery Free license worth $49.95
iBeesoft Data Recovery Free trial only allows to scan and view the available data which can be recoverable. But you must buy the license to use the full features of the recovery options include technical support and lifetime free software updates. And a collaboration with iBeesoft we have arranged 10 free licenses (worth $49.95 for each) for our readers. So our 10 lucky readers win these licenses, Simply share this post on your social media and comment your Name and email (Where we send the license code). Winners announced on 30 December on this post comment section below All the best.