Solved: System Service Exception Error In Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
Getting SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION blue-screen error after Windows 10 update? Blue screen stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bug check value “0x0000003B” usually occurs in cases of excessive paged pool usage Or due to user-mode graphics drivers crossing over and passing bad data to the kernel code. In simple words, your Windows installation and your drivers are incompatible with each other. That results
Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then you can restart’. If you’d like to know more, you can search online later for this error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION’.
Basically, windows 10 blue screen mostly occur due to corrupt, outdated or malfunctioned drivers. And for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Display driver ( Graphics ) is the most common. Sometimes this error is also caused due to bad memory module, incorrect Registry configuration, Corrupted system files, Disk drive failure etc. Whatever the reason, here some solution you may apply to fix SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION blue screen on windows 10/8.1.
Fix System Service Exception BSOD
First of all disconnect external USB devices and start windows normally to check and make sure device driver confliction not causing the issue. Also if Due to this SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION BSOD windows frequently restarts, Didn’t allow to perform any troubleshooting steps? Then boot into safe mode where windows start with minimum system requirements and allow to apply solutions below.
Temporarily disable your antivirus program,
Open the command prompt as administrator,
Type command chdkdsk C: /f /r to Check and fix Disk Drive Errors.
To do this Again open the command prompt with admin privileges And perform DISM restore health command.
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Wait until 100% complete the scanning process after that type sfc /scannow and enter to run the system file checker utility. That scan for missing corrupted system files, if found any the SFC utility automatically restore them from a special folder located on %WinDir%\System32\dllcache. Wait until 100% complete the scanning process after that restart windows and check there is no more BSOD on your system.
Update Device driver
As discussed windows 10 blue screen error mostly occurs due to corrupt, outdated or malfunctioned device drivers. We recommend to check and install the latest driver on your system.
- Open device manager from the control panel. Just go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound and open Device Manager.
- In the device manager find any drivers’ name with the yellow sign.
- If you see any driver with the yellow sign from the list, just uninstall it and install it again with the latest driver software.
- Or visit your Device manufacturer website ( if you are laptop user then visit HP, Dell, ASUS, Lenovo for Desktop user visit the motherboard manufacturer website).
- Download and install the latest driver on your system.
Reinstall Display Driver
If the System Service Exception error occurs when you are playing games or when you wake up the PC from sleep, then it could be a video card driver issue. What you can do here is update your video card driver to the latest available one.
I suggest you to Uninstall and update the display driver
- Press Windows key + X key when you are at the desktop.
- Select Device Manager.
- Expand the Display Adapter.
- Right-click on the Display Adapter and click on Uninstall.
- Restart the computer.
- Do the same as the above steps, right-click on the Display Adapter and click on Update Driver Software.
- Or download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website.
Run Windows Memory Diagnostic
Also, Run the Memory Diagnostic tool to check for memory module malfunction. To do this
Type memory in the Windows search bar and select “Windows Memory Diagnostic.“
In the set of options displayed select “Restart now and check for problems.“
After which Windows will restart to check for possible RAM errors and if found any this will display the possible reasons as for why you get the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error message. Reboot your PC and check if the problem is resolved or not.
Also, Uninstall Recently Installed Programs or Update from control panel -> programs and feature.
Run the BSOD troubleshooter from Settings -> Update & security -> troubleshoot -> Blue Screen and run the troubleshooter.
Install third-party system optimizer like Ccleaner to remove system junk, cache, memory dump files and repair corrupted registry errors.
Did these solutions help to fix the System Service Exception BSOD error? let us know in the comments below.
- Fix system and compressed memory high disk usage on windows 10
- Fix unexpected store exception Blue screen Error windows 10
- How to Quickly Fix Blue Screen of Death Errors in Windows 10
- Fix High CPU, Disk And Memory Usage In Windows 10 October 2020 update
- 7 Basic Troubleshooting steps to fix Windows 10 problems