Today (22/01/2019) Microsoft has released new cumulative update KB4476976 for Windows 10, version 1809 (October Update). Installing latest update KB4476976 raises the build version to 17763.292 and address a number of issues affecting the previous OS build.
New Cumulative update KB4476976 download and install Automatically via windows update on Devices running Windows 10 1809, You can also force Windows Update from settings, Update & Security and check for Update to Manually install Windows 10 build 17763.292.
Direct download links for Windows 10 KB4476976 are also available and you can use the standalone package to manually install the update.
If you are looking for the latest Windows 10 1809 ISO click here.
Cumulative update KB4476976 (OS Build 17763.292)
According to Microsoft support site, KB4476976 advances PCs to Windows 10 Build 17763.292 and fixes tons of non-security issues. And the latest Windows 10 KB4476976 completely focus on addressing the general bugs that users reported recently.
- Addresses an issue that may cause Microsoft Edge to stop working with certain display drivers.
- Addresses an issue that may cause third-party applications to have difficulty authenticating hotspots.
- Addresses an issue that causes promotions of non-root domains to fail with the error, “The replication operation encountered a database error.” The issue occurs in Active Directory forests in which optional features like Active Directory recycle have been enabled.
- Addresses an issue related to the date format for the Japanese era calendar. For more information, see
- Addresses a compatibility issue with AMD R600 and R700 display chipsets.
- Addresses an audio compatibility issue when playing newer games with 3D Spatial Audio mode enabled through multichannel audio devices or Windows Sonic for Headphones.
- Addresses an issue that may cause audio playback to stop responding when playing Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC) audio content after using a Seek operation such as rewind.
- Addresses an issue that allows users to uninstall apps from the Startmenu when the “Prevent users from uninstalling applications from Start menu” group policy is set.
- Addresses an issue that causes File Explorer to stop working when you click the Turn Onbutton for the timeline feature. This issue occurs when the “Allow upload of user activities” group policy is disabled.
- Addresses an issue that prevents users from installing a Local Experience Pack from the Microsoft Store when that language is already set as the active Windows display language.
- Addresses an issue that causes some symbols to appear in a square box on a text control.
- Addresses an issue with two-way audio that occurs during phone calls for some Bluetooth headsets.
- Addresses an issue that may turn off TCP Fast Open by default on some systems.
- Addresses an issue that may cause applications to lose IPv4 connectivity when IPv6 is unbound.
- Addresses an issue on Windows Server 2019 that may break connectivity on guest virtual machines (VMs) when applications inject the low-resource flag on packets.
- Addresses an issue that occurs if you create a page file on a drive with FILE_PORTABLE_DEVICE The “Windows created a temporary warning” message appears.
- Addresses an issue that causes Remote Desktop Services to stop accepting connections after accepting several connections.
- Addresses an issue in Windows Server 2019 that causes a Hyper-V VM to remain at the bootloader screen for OS selection when restarting the machine. This issue occurs when Virtual Machine Connection (VMConnect) is attached.
- Addresses an issue with rendering of end-user-defined characters (EUDC) in Microsoft Edge.
- Updates the sysdriver to add native support for Linear Tape-Open 8 (LTO-8) tape drives.
Also, There are two known issues in cumulative update KB4476976, That causing from previous builds.
- After installing the update, users might not be able to load a webpage in Microsoft Edge with a local IP address.
- another issue where some apps that use the Microsoft Jet database with the Microsoft Access 97 file format may fail to open in some cases.
Also, read How to fix Different Windows update installation problems.