Windows 10 Build 18362.113 available on 19h1 Release Preview ring
With Windows 10 Build 18362 the company has bundled the OS for public release on upcoming months. Currently, Microsoft developers team completely focuses on bug fix and stability before public release. You can read Upcoming Windows 10 1903 features from here.
Update: 21/05/2019: Windows 10 May 2019 Update released
- Windows 10 1903 features
- Windows 10 1903 ISO download link,
- Windows 10 1903 Troubleshooting guide
- How to Rollback Windows 10 1903
14/04/2019: Microsoft has released the second quality update KB4497936 for Windows 10 version 1903 that bumps build number Windows 10 build 18362.113 and bring fixes for security vulnerabilities, Internet explorer and excel.
“This update includes updates that come as part of the normal monthly release cycle,” a Microsoft support note explains.
Key changes include:
- Protections against a new subclass of speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities, known as Microarchitectural Data Sampling, for 64-Bit (x64) versions of Windows (CVE-2018-11091,CVE-2018-12126, CVE-2018-12127, CVE-2018-12130).
- Addresses an issue that decreases Internet Explorer’s performance when you use roaming profiles or you don’t use the Microsoft Compatibility List.
- Addresses an issue that may cause the text, layout, or cell size to become narrower or wider than expected in Microsoft Excel when using the MS UI Gothic or MS PGothic fonts.
26/04/2019: Microsoft has released Cumulative Update KB4497093 for Windows 10 19h1 Preview ring that bumps to windows 10 build 18362.86 and fixes several bugs include:
- Windows Insiders in the Fast ring who were unable to update to the latest 20H1 build from Build 18362.86.
- improvements for users in Japan or use the OS in Japanese including fixes for the Japanese IME and fixes for date and time issues.
- fixed an issue where UWP VPN plugin apps might not be able to properly send packets through an established VPN tunnel on an IPv6 only network.
- Also, an issue causing updating to Build 18362 to fail to install with an 0x80242016 error, now fixed.
09/04/2019: The company has released new cumulative update KB4495666 for version 1903 that bumps to windows 10 build 18362.53. This update also includes security updates that come as part of the normal monthly Patch Tuesday release cycle.
08/04/2019: Microsoft has released Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903 to the Release Preview ring Insiders.
“The May 2019 Update will remain in the Release Preview ring for an increased amount of time in order give us additional time and signals to detect any issues before broader deployment,”
04/04/2019: Microsoft has announced the upcoming Windows 10 feature update (codenamed 19H1 preview) would be named “Windows 10 May 2019 Update”.
Microsoft has released new Windows 10 Insider preview 18362.1 (19h1_release) Available for Fast ring insiders. This is another small update Focus on bug fixes and refines the performance ahead of the public launch. According to Microsoft insider blog, With Latest Windows 10 build 18362 fixes problem Connect app crashing on launch and Microsoft Store app updates not automatically installing.
Like all the other previous builds, there are known issues as well, that includes the same fatal crash that can be triggered by anti-cheat software in certain games. Some Creative X-Fi sound cards are still not working properly, Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly and Microsoft says it’s working with Creative to resolve the problem.
If you are a Windows Insider in the Fast ring, your device automatically downloads and install Windows 10 build 18362 via windows update. Or you can manually update to Insider Preview Build 18362 by going into Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update and then checking for new updates.
Windows 10 build 18362
Well, we are currently in the last stages Microsoft fully focused on Bug fixing before Windows 10 1903 RTM builds. there is no new features or significant changes, Here Some other notable changes and bug fixes include on windows 10 18362
- Fixed an issue resulting in the Connect app crashing on launch for some Insiders.
- Fixed the issue with Microsoft Store app upates not automatically installing.
- Launching games that use anti-cheat software may trigger a bugcheck (GSOD).
- Creative X-Fi sound cards are not functioning properly. Microsoft is partnering with Creative to resolve this issue.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not functioning properly. Microsoft is investigating the issue.
Microsoft is listing the complete set of improvements, fixes, and known issues for Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18362 at the Windows Blog.
Windows 10 19h1 release date
Microsoft has not yet confirmed any release date for the 19H1 update. However, the company usually rolls out the spring updates in April. We expect Windows 10 19H1 aka Version 1903 will reach RTM status sometime in March 2019. The public release of the Windows 10 19H1 update can be expected in April 2019as Windows 10 April 2019 Update Version 1903.