How to Download Windows 10 ISO Direct from Microsoft server
looking for Download Windows 10 20H2 update iso files? Here the Direct links for Download Windows 10 October 2020 update ISO Image direct from the Microsoft server.
And finally today Microsoft started rollout windows 10 October 2020 Update, version 20H2 live for the public. The latest feature update for Windows 10 is huge release includes a number of new features and improvements for everyone include consumers, gamers and organization. Like the previous versions, Windows 10 version 20H2 would be a phased out rollout, meaning not everyone would get it at the same time. But you can always download ISOs of Windows 10 October 2020 Update and force the upgrade manually. Here in this post, we have windows 10 iso direct download link to get it from the Microsoft server.
Windows 10 iso download
If you are looking for Windows 10 October 2020 update ISO file for manual Upgrade or clean Installation purpose. Here windows 10 iso download link.
Note: We will update these links whenever there is a new version of Windows 10 ISO 64-bit or 32-bit available to download from Microsoft.
Download Windows 10 ISO using Media Creation Tool
Also, Microsoft Released an Official media Creation Tool For Windows 10 Smooth upgrade purpose. Using this media Creation Tool you can Create a windows installation Drive Or you can Download the Official ISO files. Let’s see how to download Windows 10 October 2020 Update ISO file using Media Creation Tool.
- First Download the Windows Media Creation Tool From the Given Download link here.
- It’s only 17 MB, After that run the Setup.exe to start the process.
- First Accept the Microsoft Licence Agreement.
- Then this will ask you want to upgrade the current Windows installation or want to create installation media (USB or DVD) for a different system.
- Select the second option Create installation media radio button and click next.
- Now on the next screen First uncheck use the recommended options for this pc.
- Then select your preferred Language, Edition and Architecture (both) so that you can use the same ISO to install 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
- Now on the next screen select ISO file (refer image below) and click next.
- This will ask for the location path where you want to save the Windows ISO file.
- Set the path where you want to save the iso file and click next to continue.
- Now the tool starts the Downloading process for the windows 10 version 20H2 ISO file.
- This will take some time to complete the download process depending on your internet download speed.
- After complete 100% Download process click finish,
- Close the media creation tool and open the file location where you save the Windows 10 ISO file.
- Then Either uses the ISO file to upgrade Windows 10 latest build or you can Create Windows Installation media for manual installation purposes.
I hope after reading This post you can easily download the latest Windows 10 version 20H2 ISO file for manual upgrade/Installation purpose. Still, have any query, Suggestion feel Free to discuss on comments below. Also, Read