Download windows 10 KB5013942 for version 21H1 and 21H2
Microsoft released a new patch update KB5013942, KB5013945, KB5013941 to fix problems caused by previous Windows 10 updates, Here is what's new.
Microsoft has released a New security update KB5013942 for the latest Windows 10 version 21H2. The same update applies to Windows 10 versions 21H1 and 20H2 as well. Installing this update bumps to Windows 10 build 19044.1706 and the focus is on security, reliability improvements, and fixes across the board. In addition to Windows Update, direct download links for Windows 10 KB5013942 offline installers are also available.
Download Windows 10 KB5013942
The latest update KB5013942 only applicable for All devices running Windows 10 version 21H2, 21H1, and 20H2. Well, this is an Important update download and install automatically when your device is connected to Microsoft server. Also, you can manually install KB5013942 following the steps below.
- Right-click on the start menu select settings,
- Go to Update & security then windows update,
- Now click the Check for updates button, and you will notice KB5013942 started downloading,
- Once done you need to restart your PC to apply the updates. After that, Windows 10 bumps to OS build 19044.1645 you can check the same using winver command.
Update KB5013942 offline download link:
Windows 10 KB5013942 Direct Download Links: 64-bit and
If you are looking for Windows 10 version 21H2 ISO you can get it from here.
Windows 10 Build 19044.1706
- This update contains miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality
Microsoft Edge Legacy may have been removed on devices with Windows installations created from custom offline media or ISO images, but the browser may not have been replaced by the new Edge.
After installing this update, some devices fail to install new updates, with an error message, “PSFX_E_MATCHING_BINARY_MISSING”.
When using smart card authentication for connecting to devices in an untrusted domain using Remote Desktop connections may fail to authenticate.
Windows 10 Build 18362.2274
The latest Windows 10 KB5013945 brings several security bug fixes and general quality improvements.
This update contains miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality.
- After installing the Windows updates released on January 11, 2022, or later Windows versions on an affected version of Windows, recovery discs (CD or DVD) were created by using the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) app in the Control Panel might be unable to start.
Addresses an issue that might occur when you use Netdom.exe or the Active Directory Domains and Trusts snap-in to list or modify name suffixes routing. These procedures might fail. The error message is, “Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.” This issue occurs after installing the January 2022 security update on the primary domain controller emulator (PDCe).
Addresses an issue that causes the primary domain controller (PDC) of the root domain to generate warning and error events in the System log. This issue occurs when the PDC incorrectly tries to scan outgoing-only trusts.
Windows 10 version 1909 update offline download link
Windows 10 Build 17763.2928
The latest Windows 10 KB5013941 brings several security bug fixes and general quality improvement.
- This update contains miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality.
- Cluster Service might fail to start because a Cluster Network Driver is not found.
- Devices that install Asian language packs may Receive the error, “0x800f0982 – PSFX_E_MATCHING_COMPONENT_NOT_FOUND.”
You can read the complete changelog on the support site here.
If you face any difficulty installing updates KB5013942, KB5013945, and KB5013941 here read our Windows update troubleshooting guide.
Also, there is a new update KB5013952 available for the older version of Windows 10 you can read the changelog from here.
- How To well Optimize Windows 10 Performance For Gaming
- Difference Between Windows 10 Cumulative and Feature Updates
- Solved: Windows search not showing results windows 10 (Updated)
- Solved: Windows 10 Laptop Freezes and Crash after November 2022 update
- What is a VPN, And how it works (Beginner’s Guide)