Windows 10 version 21H2 ISO image is Available For download, Get it now
Here the easy and official ways to download Windows 10 November 2021 update version 21H2 ISO image direct from the Microsoft server.
On 16 November 2021, Microsoft has announced the public release of Windows 10 version 21H2 also known as the November 2021 update. And It has now made official Windows 10 21H2 ISO images available for everyone. You can Force Windows update or use the official media creation tool or Update assistant to upgrade to Windows 10 21H2 update for free. In addition, If you are looking to download windows 10 21H2 iso 64-bit or 32 bit here is the official way to get it directly from the Microsoft server.
Windows 10 21H2 update size
Microsoft says, latest windows 10 21H2 update was delivered by way of an enablement package for devices already running windows 10 2004 and 20H2. It’s very small in size and quicker to install like regular windows updates. If you are on windows 10 1909 or 1903 or older version you will be required to install the full update, which will take much longer.
Well while downloading the windows 10 21H2 ISO image from the Microsoft server we have noticed the windows 10 21h2 iso 64-bit is 5.8GB and Windows 10 21h1 iso 32-bit is 3.9 GB in size.
If you are in a hurry here windows 10 21H2 iso Direct download link for you. Note: These Windows 10 ISO image files are downloaded from Gdrive.
Note: We will update these links whenever there is a new version of Windows 10 ISO 64-bit or 32-bit available to download from Microsoft.
Direct download Windows 10 21H2 ISO image files
Microsoft has an official page to download windows 10, but it offers only via media creation tool or update assistant. That means either you need to download the media creation tool then download the Windows 10 ISO or create installation media or use the update assistant o upgrade the current windows 10 version to 21H2.
Downloading Windows 10 ISO using Google chrome
But you can tweak the web browser to get the official Windows 10 21H2 64 bit or 32 bit ISO image files directly from the Microsoft server. Let’s follow the steps below.
- Visit Microsoft support site link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO on chrome browser,
- Right-click on the page and select Inspect, Or you can use the F12 key to open the developer tools,
- Click the three-dotted menu button on the top-right, and under “More tools”, select Network conditions.
- Under “User agent”, clear the Select automatically option Then Select the Googlebot desktop option from the “User-agent” drop-down menu.
- And refresh the page if the browser doesn’t reload automatically.
- This will bring the window to download the latest windows 10 November 2021 update ISO images direct from the Microsoft server. Select the edition of Windows 10 you want then click on confirm.
- Next Pick your product language from the drop-down menu then click the Confirm button.
- And finally, Click on the 32-bit or 64-bit button to download the Windows 10 21H2 ISO image to begin the process.
Downloading Windows 10 ISO using Mozilla Firefox
- Install a user agent switcher extension, such as User-Agent Switcher.
- Open a new tab on Firefox.
- Copy and paste this Microsoft support site link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO in the address bar, and press Enter.
- Switch the user agent with the extension to another platform like Mac.
- Select the edition of Windows 10 you want.
- Click the confirm button.
- Pick your product language from the drop-down menu.
- Click the confirm button.
- Click the button to download the Windows 10 ISO to begin the process.
Download Windows 10 21H2 ISO image using media creation tool
Also, you can use the official Windows 10 media creation tool to download the latest windows 10 21H2 ISO image files directly from the Microsoft server.
Note: A media creation tool is an official Tool from Microsoft that allows upgrading windows 10 to the latest version. In addition, using this tool, you can download the latest Windows 10 ISO images or Create windows 10 Installation media.
- Download Windows 10 media creation tool from Microsoft official site here,
- Locate the download location, double click on MediaCreationTool21H2.ext to run it, Click yes if UAC ask for permission,
- The Media Creation Tool will prepare a few things before it can proceed.
- Next, you must Accept the Microsoft Licence Agreement to proceed future,
- Next, the tool displays a prompt asking if you would like to upgrade the computer or ‘Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC.
- If you are looking for upgrade the current PC the go with Upgrade this PC, Or select Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) option to download the latest Windows 10 ISO image or create installation media. Click on next to proceed feature.
In this post, we are following steps to download the Windows 10 ISO image file
- Now select the second option Create installation media radio button and click next.
- Next select the language, architecture, and Windows edition you want for your ISO image and click next.
Pro Tip: uncheck use the recommended options for this PC and change the architecture or language.
- On the next screen select USB to create a bootable USB and ISO to download the latest windows 10 November 2021 update ISO image file to the local drive.
- Select the second option and click next, Now select the location where you are looking to save the windows 10 ISO image (refer to image below) and click next.
- This will start the Downloading process for the windows 10 ISO image file. Depending on your Internet speed or hardware configuration it will take some time to complete.
Once done locate the download location to get the latest windows 10 ISO image file.