Windows 10 November 2019 Update version 1909 available for seekers, here how to get it now
As expected today Microsoft has started rolling out the Windows 10 November 2019 update version for devices already running May 2019 Update. The Microsoft official has said “November 2019 Update aka Windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.418 is available for “seekers,” which means that you can get it now by checking for updates manually in Windows Update. Here in this Post we discussed the features and enhancements included in version 1909. Also, we have download links to get the latest Windows 10 Version 1909 ISO direct from Microsoft server.
Windows 10 November 2019 Update
Unlike previous Windows 10 feature updates this time the company decided to limit the number of new features and focused on stability, performance improvements, enterprise features, quality enhancements and more. Well, that doesn’t mean nothing has changed, The latest Windows 10 1909 gives you more control over notifications, creating calendar events from the taskbar, an updated file explorer search that brings in local and cloud based files and more.
How to get Windows 10 version 1909
As reported before the Windows 10 version 1909 will look and feel more like a traditional service pack or cumulative update but technically it still is a feature update. If you are already running Windows 10 version 1903 will find 1909 to be a small, minimally obtrusive update.
The Windows 10 November 2019 Update (version 1909) is odd because it shares the same Cumulative Update packages as the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903). That means version 1909 will be delivered more quickly to version 1903 users — it will install like a monthly security update. The build number will barely change: from build 18362 to build 18363.
But the older version of Windows 10 1809 or 1803 will find 1909 to act more like a traditional feature update in terms of size and amount of time required to install it.
Upgrading to Windows 10 November 2019 update
- Go to Windows Settings using keyboard shortcut Windows key + I
- Click on Update & Security then Windows Update.
- Press Check for new updates button
- If you are on Windows 10 May 2019 update your device first download and install cumulative update KB4524570 (OS Build 18362.476).
- Let first Install all the available updates and restart your PC
- Again open Update & security window this time you notice feature update to Windows 10 version 1909 listed as an optional update.
- You have to click on Download and Install Now to get Windows 10 November 2019 update installed on your device.
- Restart your PC to apply the changes, then use winver command to check and confirm the build number Windows 10 version 1909 build 18362.476.
“if you do not see ‘Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909’ on your device, you might have a compatibility issue and a safeguard hold is in place until [Microsoft is] confident that you will have a good update experience.”
Here Microsoft explains how to get Windows 10 version 1909 right way.
Windows 10 version 1909 ISO
Also you can use the official Windows 10 1909 update assistant tool or Media creation tool to get installed Windows 10 November 2019 update on your device. If you want to download latest Windows 10 ISO English version, here are the links download Windows 10 1909 64 bit and 32 bit ISO direct from Microsoft server.
Also read: how to make windows 10 bootable USB from iso.(Create Windows 10 Installation media)
Windows 10 version 1909 features
The latest Windows 10 November 2019 Update is not a typical release. It’s a much smaller update that brings improvements to Windows containers. Also promise of better battery life with laptops using certain processors, along with some tweaks to Windows search, and small refinements for the interface.
Begin with Windows 10 version you can now create events straight from the Calendar flyout on the Taskbar,
- Just click the time on the taskbar to open the calendar view.
- Now click a date and start typing in a text box to create a new calendar event.
- You can specify a name, time, and location from here.
With Windows 10 version 1909 you can now configure notifications directly from the notification too. Yes for Better managing notifications, latest Windows 10 1909 update including a new button at the top of the Action Center and the ability to sort notifications by most recently shown.
Also, Windows 10 will now let you disable the sounds that play when a notification appears. This setting is available on the Settings > System > Notifications & Actions pane.
The navigation pane on the Start menu now expands when you hover over it with your mouse to better inform where clicking goes.
The latest Windows 10 build 18363 Integrating OneDrive content online with traditional indexed results in the File Explorer search box. That means when you type in the search box, you’ll see a dropdown menu with a list of suggested files not just files on your local PC that include the search for files in your OneDrive account as well.
And finally the latest Windows 10 November 2019 update allows Using your voice to activate third-party digital assistants from the Lock screen. That means you can talk to your voice assistant, and it can hear you even while you’re on the lock screen, providing an answer.
Now with the latest update Narrator and third-party assistive technologies to read where the FN key is located on computer keyboards and what state it’s in—locked or unlocked.
Also the latest update introducing a new processor rotation policy that distributes work more fairly among these favored cores (logical processors of the highest available scheduling class).
- Solved: Feature update to Windows 10 version 1909 failed to install
- Solved: The current active partition is compressed windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- 7 tips to fast a Slow Computer in Less Than 10 Minutes
- Best Antivirus Software for Windows 10 PC in 2019
- Can’t adjust screen brightness on laptop after windows 10 update? Try these solutionsn