Today Microsoft has released Windows 11 KB5032190 updates for version 23H2 and 22H2 with a few bug fixes and quality improvements. KB5032190 (OS build 22631.2715) for Windows 11 23H2, enable “Moment 4” features on all systems whether you like it or not. This means you’ll find the Copilot icon on the taskbar in supported countries and other features include Gallery view in File Explorer, Passkey support, Windows Cloud backup and restore, AI tools in Paint, snipping tool, photos app and more. Windows 11 build 22631.2715 also fixes memory leaks in ctfmon.exe and TextInputHost.exe, Outlook app stops responding when printing, Firewall configuration service provider (CSP) issue preventing device syncing and more.
Overall, it offers improvements to make the Windows interface more efficient and user-friendly. Windows 11 KB5032190 is mandatory as it brings the November 2023 Patch Tuesday security updates for vulnerabilities discovered in previous months. Here’s the list of fixes, and the Windows 11 KB5032190 official download link.
The following two updates are now available for Windows 11 devices:
- Windows 11, version 21H2: KB5031358 (OS Build 22000.2538)
- Windows 11, version 22H2: KB5032190 (OS Build 22621.2428)
- Windows 11, version 23H2: KB5032190 (OS Build 22631.2715)
Windows 11 KB5032190 offline installers are also available for download, these MSU installers can be used to manually upgrade the devices to the latest version. The latest update KB5032190 for Windows 11 also includes everything that we got with last month’s ‘D’ week update, which was optional.
Windows 11 KB5032190 Download
This is part of the November 2023 patch update for Windows 11 that downloads and installs automatically devices running Windows 11 version 23H2. Make sure your device has a working internet connection to connect to the Microsoft server and download the latest Windows 11 KB5032190 update.
This patch is currently rolling out to everyone via Windows Update, but you can also download the offline installers of Windows 11 KB5032190 and manually install it.
- Press the Windows key + S, type settings, and select the first result,
- Go to Windows update and look if the 2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5032190) is available for download.
- If not hit the check for updates button, and click on the download now button to begin the process.
- Once done, restart your computer to apply the changes,
Press the Windows key + R, type winver and hit the enter key to check the latest build details.
Windows 11 KB5032190 offline installers
Here are Windows 11 update offline installer files that you can manually download and install on your device.
- Windows 11 KB5032190 for version 22H2/23H2 Direct Download Links: 64-bit.
- Windows 11 KB5031358 for version 21H2 Direct Download Links: 64-bit.
Note: The above link opens the Microsoft Update Catalog which is the library of Windows Update offline installers. You need to click on the ‘Download’ button next to the version of the OS installed on your machine and run the .msu files to begin the installation of the update.
Windows 11 KB5032190 changelog
KB5032190 (OS build 22631.2715) for Windows 11 23H2 brings security updates and improvements. On their release Microsoft note, Windows 11 KB5032190 enables Moment 4 Features and addresses security issues for your Windows operating system.
Windows 11 Moment 4 (23H2) Features
- Microsoft Copilot: A new AI assistant powered by Bing that helps with tasks using natural language queries. It replaces Cortana.
- Taskbar Enhancements: Users can now ungroup pinned app icons and see labels for open windows, making multitasking more efficient. Settings > Personalization > Taskbar > Taskbar behaviors> Set Combine taskbar buttons and hide labels.
- File Explorer Improvements: File Explorer now has a Gallery view, supports popular archive formats (RAR, 7Z, TAR) natively, and features visual enhancements for better navigation.
- Microsoft Paint Enhancements: Microsoft Paint now utilizes AI for background removal, generates images based on text prompts with Cocreator, and introduces support for layers.
- Snipping Tool Upgrades: The Snipping Tool gains text recognition (OCR) to extract text from screenshots and allows the redaction of sensitive information.
- Photos App Enhancements: The Photos app now offers the ability to blur image backgrounds and employs AI to enhance search capabilities.
- Clipchamp Video Editor: The video editor includes an “auto-compose” feature that automatically creates videos using AI.
- Redesigned Outlook App: Outlook’s redesigned app starts rolling out to Windows 11 devices, offering an updated user interface and features.
- Windows Backup App: A new cloud-powered Windows Backup app is introduced to safeguard files, settings, and passwords.
- Gaming Enhancements: Android games are now accessible through Xbox Game Pass, expanding the gaming library.
- Accessibility Improvements: The Narrator feature receives new natural voices and text prediction capabilities, enhancing accessibility for users.
Windows 11 KB5032190 Bug fixes and security improvements
This update makes miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality. In addition includes improvements that were a part of update KB5031455 (released October 26, 2023). Some of the highlights include new customization options for Dynamic Lighting OEMs. Fixed the compatibility issues with Bing Chat-powered Copillot AI with any customization tool. Addresses a memory leak in ctfmon.exe and TextInputHost.exe.
It resolves problems with third-party wallpaper apps not functioning correctly when Copilot in Windows is active, ensures accurate naming with the change of the English name for the Republic of Turkey to the Republic of Türkiye, and supports currency changes in Croatia from Kuna to Euro.
The update also includes enhancements to the search box experience, resolves robocopy issues, and improves the performance of the Automatically Hide the Taskbar setting.
Additionally, it addresses issues related to fontdrvhost.exe, Dynamic Lighting, Windows Firewall Profile, Outlook responsiveness when printing, cellular settings, external connections in Kubernetes load-balanced services, Firewall configuration service provider, and Windows Information Protection (WIP) policies.
You can read the complete changelog here.
Windows 11 KB5032192 changelog
The latest Windows 11 update KB5032192 (OS Build 22000.2600) is available for version 21H2 which also has a similar changelog. This update addresses security issues for your Windows operating system and Includes security updates and improvements. Also, Microsoft noted, that Windows 11 versions Home, Pro, Pro Education, and Pro for Workstation (21H2) reached end of service on October 10, 2023. Devices using these editions won’t get monthly security updates, impacting protection against the latest security threats. Users are recommended to update to ensure ongoing security.
After this date, these products will no longer receive security updates, non-security updates, bug fixes, technical support, or online technical content updates, SAYS MICROSOFT.
- The update ensures proper handling of daylight saving time (DST) changes in Syria, aligning with the necessary adjustments. Further details can be found in the provided guidance for Syria DST changes in 2022.
- Addresses a post-April 2023 update issue in the Application Virtualization (App-V) environment where copy operations within it cease to function.
- Resolves a problem with Outlook where it becomes unresponsive when printing to an Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) printer with a slow response time.
- Ensures the Country and Operator Settings Asset (COSA) profiles remain up to date for specific mobile operators, enhancing overall system compatibility.
- Fixes an issue causing blockages in external connections when setting up a Kubernetes load balanced service and activating session affinity.
- Includes quarterly changes to the Windows Kernel Vulnerable Driver Blocklist file, DriverSiPolicy.p7b, expanding the list of drivers considered at risk for Bring Your Own Vulnerable Driver (BYOVD) attacks.
- Addresses a specific problem with Windows Local Administrator Password Solution (LAPS), ensuring that the PasswordExpirationProtectionEnabled policy correctly activates the associated setting.
Error 65000 may appear when using BitLocker policies in MDM apps, affecting devices with specific encryption settings. Environments with certain encryption policies enabled are impacted, particularly in Microsoft Intune.
In Microsoft Intune, setting related policies to “not configured” can help mitigate the issue. Microsoft is actively working on a fix and will release an update soon.
We recommend reading the complete change log on the Microsoft support site here.
- Did Windows 10 Computer Restart Unexpectedly? Apply these solutions
- How to fix the stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?
- iTunes Not Working on Windows 10? Here 5 Different iTunes problems and solutions
- Solved: Windows Cannot Verify the Digital Signature (Error code 52)
- YouTube Not perform well on Microsoft Edge Windows 10. Here is how to fix