What’s new on Windows 11 KB5013943 (OS Build 22000.675)
Windows 11 Patch Tuesday (KB5013943) update is now available, here is what's new.
Today Microsoft has released Windows 11 build 22000.675 (KB5013943) with a few bug fixes and quality improvements, also Lets Users Easily Change the Default Browser. Windows 11 KB5013943 offline installers are also available for download, these MSU installers can be used to manually upgrade the devices to the latest version. The latest update KB5013943 for Windows 11 also contains all fixes and improvements from the previous optional cumulative update. This update also includes everything that we got with last month’s ‘D’ week update, which was optional. In addition, the company has released a cumulative update KB5012599 for Windows 10 with the Search Highlights feature.
Download Windows 11 KB5013943
This is part of the May 2022 patch update for windows 11 that downloads and installs automatically devices running windows 11 version 21H2. Make sure your device has a working internet connection to connect to the Microsoft server and download the latest Windows 11 KB5013943 update.
Also, you can manually download windows 11 KB5013943 following the steps below.
- Press Windows key + S, type settings, and select the first result,
- Go to windows update and look if 2022-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5013943) is available for download.
- If not hit the check for updates button, and click on the download now button to begin the process.
- Once done, restart your computer to apply the changes,
And press the windows key + R, type winver and hit enter key to check the latest build details.
Windows 11 KB5013943 Direct Download Links: 64-bit.
Windows 11 KB5013943 changelog
The latest Windows 11 KB5013943 sew of bug fixes, adds the ability to easily switch the default browser in Windows 11, which was in the works for a long time. Some of the highlighted fixes in the Windows 11 KB5013943 update include:
Video source: Microsoft
- Add a bug fix for a controversial change that made it challenging to switch your default web browser.
- With this update installed, It’s now possible to display up to 4 toast notifications simultaneously, three high priority notifications and one normal priority notification.
- Resolved an issue that might cause a Microsoft OneDrive file to lose focus.
- Updated Search so that when you look for the word ‘Widgets,’ the corresponding Settings page appears.
Windows 11 build 22000.675 also Includes all the non-security fixes and improvements available with the update KB5010414 released on February 15, 2022.
Microsoft states that there are no know issues with this update.
- But some of users report, the System freezes when starting an application, and sometimes when exiting an application for several seconds.
- When coming out of a turn-off screen (sleep) on a multiple monitor system, a message pops up saying the taskbar cannot be active on more than one screen at a time.
- Did Windows 10 Computer Restart Unexpectedly? Apply these solutions
- How to fix stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?
- iTunes Not Working on Windows 10? Here 5 Different iTunes problems and solutions
- Solved: Windows Cannot Verify the Digital Signature (Error code 52)
- YouTube Not perform well on Microsoft Edge windows 10? Here is how to fix