Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4467708 (OS Build 17763.134) released for Aka 1809!
Finally, the wait is over, And Today (13/11/2018) with Patch Security updates Microsoft Re-released the Windows 10 October 2018 update version 1809 for everyone. The update will Roll out in stages means, Not everyone receives the feature update today. But you can force Windows update to Install Windows 10 aka 1809. And Company also paused Windows 10 cumulative update KB4467708 (OS Build 17763.134) for users who able to install the October update before Microsoft pulls off the feature update due to Data deletion bug. Today Microsoft stated on their support document:
Windows 10, version 1809 Re-Released
On November 13, 2018, we will begin the re-release of the Windows 10 October Update (version 1809), Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server, version 1809. We encourage you to wait until the feature update is offered to your device automatically.
Note for Commercial Customers: November 13 marks the revised start of the servicing timeline for the Semi-Annual Channel (“Targeted”) release for Windows 10, version 1809, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server, version 1809. Beginning with this release, all future feature updates of Windows 10 Enterprise and Education editions that release around September will have a 30-month servicing timeline.
Windows 10 Build 17763.134 (KB4467708)
Also Microsoft released Security update KB4464455 & KB4467708 for Windows 10 version 1809 that brings security improvements that are part of the Patch Tuesday rollout, there are also non-security fixes that come to resolve bugs in the operating system. According to the company Installing cumulative update KB4467708 Bumps OS to Windows 10 Build 17763.134 that address sign-in problems with a Microsoft account, Microsoft Edge, and issues with the on-screen keyboard.
If you’re already running the Windows 10 version 1809 on your PC, this update will address these problems:
- Provides protection against an additional subclass of speculative execution side-channel vulnerability known as Speculative Store Bypass (CVE-2018-3639) for AMD-based computers.
- Addresses an issue that prevents users from signing in to a Microsoft account (MSA) as a different user if signing in a second time.
- Fixes problems that causes the on-screen keyboard to appear when running automated tests or when you install a physical keyboard.
- Addresses an issue that denies file system access to Internet of Things (IoT) Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps that require this capability.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Windows Scripting, Internet Explorer, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Graphics, Windows Media, Windows Kernel, Windows Server, and Windows Wireless Networking.
Note: If you are Still Not installed Windows 10 Version 1809, Check Our guide, How to Install Windows 10, 1809 aka October 2018 update Now.
Download Windows 10 Build 17763.134
If you already upgraded to Windows 10 October 2018 Update, Your System Automatically Download and install the cumulative update KB4467708 via windows update. Also, you can force the update from Settings > Update & Security page and check for updates. After installing the update Restart Windows to apply these updates. Now press Windows + R, type winver and ok this will display Windows 10 build 17763.134 as shown image below.
Windows 10 Build 17763.134 Offline package download link
If you face any difficulty while installing these Security updates “2018-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4467708)” Stuck downloading, Failed to install check our Ultimate Windows update troubleshooting guide here.